Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Smile

This morning was a one that seemed to flow rather well. I know this because when I got to the bus stop I was asked by someone how I was doing. I said the typical response oh fine thanks. She told me she knew she could ask because I was smiling, as if something wonderful was going on. Something was, I got myself and my child out the door with no raised voices, no eye rolling, not even the typical "mommy please don't go". It was a great feeling to have the morning go so smoothly. That for me is the equivalent of a $100 lottery win. It's enough to make me smile set me well for the day and hope that I'm as lucky again the next morning. 
Keep smiling, I am and it makes me feel good. The song Walking on Sunshine comes to mind with how I felt today. It all began with a smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment